It is midterm time, the halfway point in fall semester. This is my first taste of what college exams are going to be like. My IDC midterm is my first one and it is approaching very rapidly. Our professor told the class about the format of the midterm. All of the questions are from review questions that we have answered for homework. So we have seen all this questions and have discussed them in class. For me I am going to make flashcards of all the questions with the answers on the back. So I can make sure I know all of the correct answers. I am also going to study with some other people in my class. During this semester I have learned so much. At the beginning of the semester I was having trouble in my Western Art class and I decided that I needed to change the way I take my notes. So after we talked about note taking in Converse 101 I started to write about all the different artwork on its on flashcard. With the flashcards I can have them done in class so I can study them after all of my classes are over. I also learned how to manage my time. Now I can get my homework and papers done in advance.
*C.E.R.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope your midterm went well. It sounds like you had a good study plan in place. Go 1889 Week!!
Post a Comment