One day this past week I went to the library to work on my Ideas and Culture homework to see if maybe it was a better place to study than in my room. On most days after all my classes I sit in my room and get all my homework done. It is always quiet in my room, since my roommate is usually at work or volleyball practice. But the one thing that I cannot control about studying in my dorm room is the noise in the hallway. I live on the wing in the very last room at the end overlooking the Quad, so most of the time it is quiet. But the one that really surprised me was how well I could hear people's conversions if they are sitting outside of Williams or just people being loud outside anywhere. But sometimes there is that loud out burst of laughter that can mess up my concentration. The library was a nice and quiet place to do my homework, except on the first floor of the library it is kind of loud because of everyone walking in and out the door and with the people working at the front desk talking to other people. But anywhere on the second or third floor is a quiet place where I can get my homework done. So I have a feeling that after volleyball season I am going to be spending more time in the library so I can have some peace and quiet to be my homework.
*C.E.R.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment